Thursday, January 24, 2008

Baby shower invitations etiquette

I believe Baby showers are the "wake up call" for all moms-to be.
Yes, it is the final countdown to the real deal: motherhood.
It's like... ok, there is no more excuses... time to put the nursery together,
all the gifts are arriving, your feet are killing you and the baby is kicking harder
than ever.

Now, what? Baby shower preparations are one of those things I love to
delegate. But when it comes to invitations, that's my THING :)

What to include:
Date, time, location (including directions and map if needed)
name of the expectant mom or parents
RSVP name and phone number
Gift registry details
However, you shouldn't feel restricted to these information.

More than important - Importantisimo!
Be greatful through Thank you notes. Everybody loves them.
Yes, write down who and what... while opening presents.
(Every time I receive a personalized thank you note makes
me feel special, Ahhh!)

Hope it helps. Rosie

No comments: