Friday, March 28, 2008

Dare to ask! - Photoshop

One of the reasons why I started creating templates in PS is,
everybody has it and whoever doesn't yet is saving $ to
get the most affordable copy they can get.

Now, the real question is... Is it THAT good?

Yes, it is. And it's getting better and better... edition after edition.
I'm amazed... the sky is the limit with this software, literately.
But, it takes a lot of TIME, TRIAL and ERROR to get the results
you want and this is not a secret.

PS is not a science. It's just another one of those things you
would like to get your hands dirty with and there is never enough
time for that.

I hope my templates help you to focus on your photography while
I take care of the graphic side of your business.

I'll be offering pretty ORIGINAL designs, not
'cookie cutter'-'look alike' graphics for sure... so, stay
tuned and bookmark me... just keep me handy, would you?
Rosie :)

No comments: