Wednesday, September 3, 2008

PS Holidays Templates are coming to town...

5x7 Flat cards, all layered and easy to customize.
All files were created using PS cs. They should work on all versions of PS 7.0 or higher.
Save hours of time consuming layout and design.
Simply replace picture with yours, customize wording if applies and Voila!

All templates are sized for printing through Smugmug and WHCC.
I offer them as 5x7 prints from my Smugmug gallery and clients couldn't be happier: excellent quality prints and gorgeous colors.
Each design includes background image (captured and edited by me), seasonal wording and all the necessary layers to create final card.

Still not sure if this is the right template for you? Send me one of your photos and contact info to test on one of the designs before purchasing, free of charge.
PS knowledge (layers manipulation) is required to create your final card.
If you are not familiar with PS, I can customize a design based on your specifications and email you the final product for an extra charge. Contact me for more details.

Introduction Price - $10.00 per flat card template (layered)
Payments via PayPal.

Click HERE for more info.

No comments: