Monday, November 3, 2008

On the road again...

I have to admit... there is nothing more relaxing (for me) than to hit
the road, forget about everything (yes, EVERYTHING) and enjoy the ride.
I have not much time for it these days but I needed so bad...

Now, I'm back! What's new for this upcoming week?
Well, two different editorials want to write about my Bride on-a-budget
services so I'm starting my Monday super excited!
I have plenty of work to take care of so better for me grab another cup
of coffee and... make it happens.
I have new stuff from MelonTreeBaby.com
Sweet 4 September items just arrived as well.
6 more books to go out of 7 for a client who wants to put together their 2008
trips in coffee table books and give them as presents for Xmas to his friends &
family. Cool idea! (over 3,000 photos... not joking)
Later,
Rosie :)

No comments: