Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Giving back feels... so good!

I have the opportunity to be a member of various amazing organizations and through my photography bring a little bit of comfort to others,... this is the simplest way I found to put it in words.
One of them is http://www.littlestheroesproject.org
During this last weekend I've got an email from Cassandra. Her lil' girl was diagnosed with OMS Opsoclonus Myoclonus Syndrome a rare autoimmune neurological disorder and after struggling for over a year it looks like this last treatment she is in is working just fine. Let's cross finger and toes and send tons of good vibe her way.
I already saw few pictures of Charlize and... I can't wait to take pictures of her... what a cutie!
Hopefully and if the weather helps we will be getting together next weekend for a fun photographic session. I'll keep you posted...
Rosie :)

No comments: