Wednesday, February 25, 2009

From Florida, with love...

What's new this week?
I've got my photography post-production website promo up and running:

I finally finished Ashley A wedding project and... I'm more than happy with the results.
It looks like she's happy too :)
"OMG I LOVE it!! Just in time for our anniversary on Sunday. Thank you for allowing us to relive the memory of our day in a whole new way!" - Ashley A from Florida, USA

Also, I'm done with MBP wedding assignments. Glad she loves them as much as I do.
"I've got on Saturday the CD with Miranda's pics they look very pretty. I love how you pop the colors in those and how you sharp them also. Very happy with the results!! Thank you very much for your help. I am looking forward to continuously working with you!!!" - MBP from Florida, USA

No comments: