Tuesday, April 28, 2009

"Studio makeover" open house IMPORTANT poll :)

4/28/09: Because I LOVE to break my own rules :) we have 1 more day to vote! Enjoy :)
I want to celebrate this well-deserved "studio makeover" open house with the following kick @ss promo.
Pick your favorite theme and I'll set up the studio to do just that kind of shooting all weekend long:

Girls-night-in (boudoir session) what's boudoir photography?

Me, myself and I (portrait)

Mommy and me! (family portrait)

Little ones (kids only)

Poll is located @ the top-right hand side of this blog.

Vote, please?

My personal choice --->I wish I could put together a really fun group of ladies to do a very tasteful boudoir session.

Open house details
- Where? My home-studio, SW Ranches FL 33331
- When? May 2nd and 3rd, 2009
- How much? $45.00 / 20 min. session (1 person) - $100.00 / 1 hour (up to 4 people, group or family session)
CD with final images included.
- Why? Cause' everybody loves pictures of themselves so... what's better than doing it with me @ the comfort of my place with all the pro lighting and gear? You tell me :)
- More questions? letmegrowstudio@yahoo.com

Poll ends April 26, 2009 (not anymore! April 28). Feel free to forward this post to your friends and family. Results will be posted Wednesday April 29, 2009.

I will start taking appts. April 29th.
More info & photos coming soon... promise.
http://letmegrowstudio.net

Scroll down to look at the before, working in progress and almost done home-studio makeover. What's next? Decor and studio setup, Yay!

"Special shout-out to Tom and Jeff. Thx guys for your hard work!!!" - Rosie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the idea of a boudoir party, as those are so much fun (and I too, cannot wait to do one once we move and I can set up my studio. lol) But I think you'd have a better response for a promotion with a Mommy & Me, esp with Mother's & Father's Day coming up! GL and have fun!