Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Wedding photography - 1st consultation's details


I have to confess... took me a while to find my very personal approach to wedding photography consultation, til' I realized showing who I am and exposing the passion I have for this art were the  tools I really needed to create a relationship with my potential clients.

The most important reason behind meeting with my brides and grooms in person is to see IF we click, because... at the end of the day it's going to be a matter of trusting me with, com'on... your wedding memories!

I have the LUXURY to work on my own terms; I make the rules and I break them all when I have to :) that's fun LOL

I started offering packages just to make it easier on couples but nothing have been written on stone.
You want more options? CD, prints, albums, canvas, you name it and I'll make it happens without the pressure of 'gotta pick a package'.

I learned that in life... after all the pitches, all the negotiations and all the necessary signed contracts, my word is the one you can count on. Why? Cause' I care.
Let's meet...
Rosie :)

No comments: