Saturday, October 31, 2009

What am I up to?



"Rosie did our engagement/family photos and we had such a great time at our shoot. Jeff's sons were hamming it up and enjoyed every minute. When the photos came in, we OOOHED and AHHHED with happiness !! She captured all the emotions we displayed and our beach setting added the perfect touch. We look forward to having Rosie participate in documenting our upcoming wedding. She's terrific !!!!!" - Amy W from Delray Beach, FL

I've been editing a LOT... my own sessions and 3 fellow photographers ones.
What else? Planning ahead for next year weddings, doing a lot of networking...
Also, I created a group in FB called So. Fla. Vendors United and I'm glad I did. Broward/WPB counties vendors we needed something like that. Check us out!



Happy Halloween!!!
Rosie :)

No comments: