Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Photography by Rosie Hernandez


I'm excited to announce that I have a new site/blog for all my photographic ventures.
Still being filled up with galleries (I have so much to show you), but the basic info is ready to go.
You can find it here:

http://photographybyrosiehernandez.com

Why?
My flash websites have been working just fine for me but as technology develops in another direction I have to do it as well.
I read not along ago from one of my mentors that if he has to do it all over again he will go for a blog :)
Blogger has been one of my BFF for years but, Wordpress has the right elements I've been looking for to, once again, offer the most optimal platform to be reached by anyone w/a smart device, from a laptop to an iPad and everything in between.
Also, I want to be able to organize myself, my appointments, galleries, projects, you name it... from just one place.
Do I make sense? Hope so...

These are just a few of the neat features from my new site/blog:
Up-to-date calendar with my availability, visible from any page.
Subscription by email.
Contact form - I love this one! Now, booking your session or event won't be an endless back and forth of emails. Just send me all the basic info from one form. Sweet!
Portrait sessions - as per clients' request I'm starting to offer combo packages.

Many more new treats to come...
Enjoy,
Rosie

No comments: