Friday, February 1, 2008

Freebie Friday!

And the winner is... TheTaffyBox! (still waiting for her info, I'll post it as
soon as I get it)
Thx for participating! Rosie :)

-----------------------------------------

Why? cause'... I feel like it :)
Wanna win some prints? Great! It's easy.

Just leave a comment on this post.
Winner will be chosen by drawing from all participants and
will be announced Feb. 4th, how's that?

Prize: one 8X10 or 2 4x6 prints (lustre finish) of your choice
from "From the Garden" section of my website.

Images from this gallery are my personal treasures and therapy.
This is what I do when I'm not taking pictures of people. Enjoy!
Rosie :)

Let Me Grow Studio

PS: shipping charges included. US territory only.


Wanna win more?

Photobucket

20 comments:

Bebemiqui said...

Count me in!
bebemiqui82(at)yahoo(dot)com

Marcia said...

Definately! Thanks for hosting!

Amy said...

Yes, thank you, I would love to!

Anonymous said...

thanks

~ K said...

Beautiful images! I love the kissing couple!

Come on over to my blkoggy giveaway and enter by Feb. 8th for a free pair of earrings! http://motherspreciousgems.blogspot.com

Jenny said...

Your photos are so beautiful! You have a real eye for taking beautiful pictures. My favorite is the red and orange rose. It is so beautiful.

Kierra said...

very nice!

ali said...

please enter me

Sweetpeas said...

Count me in! so pretty!

you da mom! said...

wow, cool! thanks for the giveaway!

Teri said...

cool! Thanks

Pamelotta said...

Wow, the giving just keeps on going! Count me in!

Williams' Family said...

count me in!

Ginny said...

Count me in please!

Laura said...

Count me in too!

Cmerie said...

thanks

Anonymous said...

Please enter me for your giveaway!
Thanks

palmersf@comcast.net

Kristan said...

I'm in too!!

kamewh said...

Definitely count me in :) Thank you!

Neen said...

please count me in this one too,