Monday, February 11, 2008

Q & A

Hi Rosie,
I am 32 weeks pregnant and from what I've heard, should take the
pictures in the next several weeks before I am too big!
32/34 weeks is perfect timing to take pregnancy pictures.
After that it gets a little overwhelming for you.

In any event, I checked out your website and am interested in
finding out more information about maternity pictures -- does
your fee include being on location?
Yes, my session fee includes on-location (of your choice).
Your own home, next-door park, by the beach, you name it...
By the way, I always have suggestions :)

Also, it includes a complimentary first consultation where

I can go and visit you. I will bring a draft of potential captures
you may like to takes (different poses and such) and that will
provide ideas of general style and concept of your portrait.
No all sessions are the same and I love it that way. I just want
to make sure that at the time of shooting, we both are on the
same page and the images are according to your expectations.
Also, I'll bring my laptop to show you how a private gallery works,
along with photo samples so you can appreciate quality of prints,
which I personally believe is excellent. I'm sure we can cover
all the bases within a hour.
Also, once you take the pictures, it looks like, according to your
website, I have the opportunity to pick and choose which
pictures I might want to order?
Yes, once I create your private gallery you will have access to
all your captures. Quantity and size of your prints will be
completely under your control.

Feel free to contact me with your questions:
letmegrowstudio@yahoo.com

No comments: