Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Are you a bride on-a-budget?

Always, my first suggestion is to hire one of the very talented wedding photographers
we have in the market these days. Pros know what they are doing and then some, but...

While the economy isn’t the greatest I understand many couples are putting
this artistic task into the hands of friends and family to save some $$$...
nothing wrong with that.

That's why I started providing photography wedding post-production services to
on-a-budget couples who need to spice their photos up.
My time will be devoted to perfecting your photos through balancing exposure,
contrast, color, etc. Cropping and artistic editing can be applied as well.
DIY project with a Let me Grow Studio kick :)

Singles & in-a-batch images quotes are available upon request.
Feel free to contact me for more information: letmegrowstudio@yahoo.com

In the meantime click HERE to look at some examples of my editing jobs.

http://letmegrowstudio.net
Rosie

No comments: