Thursday, October 2, 2008

Photographer to the rescue



You can tell I love the photo editing part of the business.
Do you have photos that need to be retouched? colorized? restored?
I provide photography manipulation for those who already have pictures and due to lack of tools or time need to delegate the post-processing to a reliable source.
Photographers images are welcome!
Basic (fill-in flash, cropping, color balance, dodge burn, exposure correction, contrast, etc.) and artistic editing (different B&Ws, many other tones, smooth skin, image enhancement, pop up color, restoration, composition, background cleaning, noise and unwanted objects removing, etc.) The sky is the limit when it comes to creative post-production.
Single images & in-a-batch quotes are available upon request.

By using my services you can be assured that:
* Your project will be handled on a timely fashion (I don't take more than what I can handle).
* I take copyrights and confidentiality very serious and none of your images will be available to the public through my website or blog. They are yours, not mine :)
* I offer impeccable customer service. I will NOT get lost. Communication is the magic word between you and me. You'll have the chance to participate along the entire process.

Feel free to contact me if any questions and send me one of your pics so I can sample it for you.
letmegrowstudio@yahoo.com

***IMPORTANT: I can't work on images that are copyrighted without the photographer's permission.
At the time of sending me your photos, you will be confirming that you are the photographer of those pictures or that you've got permission from the copyright party.***

1 comment:

Krishna Lekshmi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.