Wednesday, March 11, 2009

News from South Florida

Weather is simply perfect to do everything else but working inside LOL but, I'm a workaholic so... whoever is out there... enjoy it for me too!
I have two, well... actually 3 projects coming up:

- A law firm in Downtown Miami needs to add some partners photos to their website so... this is the part where I do my thing and... shot people :)

- Elisha P. from WPB just contacted me to do some portfolio work of her lil' one.
"We are getting her into modeling and/or acting.
We would have to have professional photos taken of Trinity..."

- The 3rd project doesn't have a set date cause' is a newborn session and mom Natalie will be due at the end of the month so... as soon as the baby arrives I will be taking pics of her during the 1st week of her life here among us :) I can't wait!!!

if you are curious about what I'm up to post-production wise, feel free to visit:
http://photographypostproduction.blogspot.com

Ta-ta for now,
R

No comments: