Sunday, March 8, 2009

We are just missing your lil' one...


My personal assistant (my 11yrs. old boy) and I went props-shopping during the weekend.
I can't wait to put together many more setups for you.
Enjoy the sneak peek...


All packages include FREE High Resolution downloads of all your photos (available for 30 days) via a private gallery created just for you.
This new feature will avoid printing of images that aren’t going to be framed.
I take over 200 captures on each portrait session and I provide approx. 75 great edited FINAL images.
High-quality Kodak Endura paper prints are available and they start at $5.00

Maternity / Newborn / Individual / Family / Boudoir (up to 4 people)
$200.00 per session

For more information visit:
www.letmegrowstudio.net > Portraits > Details

No comments: