Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Things that make my day...


I love when my clients "get me" :)

"D and I discussed it and we would love to hire you for the engagement photos and the wedding as well. He looked at your sites with me and I told him how much I enjoyed talking to you and how great you are..." - D from South Florida

"Hi Rosie! The photos arrived and are PERFECT!!! Thank you :) you are the best! We are now in Buffalo... Hope all is GREAT with you... and BTW... you have inspired me to get back to exercising! Now that I have help w/ the kids I have NO excuse not to get back in shape. I may be thin but I'm so out of shape it's ridiculous LOL.
Talk to you soon," - Karen R from NY

"Hi Rosie, I want you to be my photographer for my wedding. The wedding date will be ... I thought I would email you before you get all booked for me. Only cause I know you are working it!!! LOL" - G from South Florida

No comments: