Monday, December 7, 2009

FB question - Camera advice for non-pro's

Patricia: What digital camera would you recommend to someone 
who's main concern was anti-shake? I've read that there's a difference 
between digital cameras that have hardware for it and software for it....
heard it's more essential to have the hardware. I've got a horrible shake 
in my right hand and the pics I take keep getting worse. 
Thanks in advance for my cheesy request for "free" advice....! :o)

Rosie: my suggestion



you need to practice w/it, excellent tool for shaking. I use it when I carry the heavy cameras around for a long period of time,
not shame LOL

what camera u have??? whatever camera that says VR has vibration reduction
and it helps but it's a pricey feature.

I'd go w/ the monopod first :)

Do you have a question - ask away!

No comments: