Friday, July 10, 2009

Canvas time!


As a photographer and mom of two I enjoy featuring my work and personal photos all around my home. At this point, I already have way too many 5x7 and 8x10 frames, so... from now and on, I'm going BIG :)

One of the difficult things when purchasing canvases is to picture them on the wall before placing an order and because they are a little bit pricey you always think twice about it and end up going not bigger than 11x14.
Not anymore! I created this composites to show you how a 3 canvases set up looks right above a standard 82" long couch. Hope it helps you to go big too!


Starting @ $100.00 (24x16) with up to 3 images per canvas.
Collage design (if any) and US ground shipping charges included.
This product is available for South Florida clients only.


Feel free to contact me for more information.
http://letmegrowstudio.net
letmegrowstudio@yahoo.com
Rosie :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Canvas is soooo the way to go! Clients just don't know it as they are afraid of the price tag, it seems. But they are GORGEOUS! As soon as my studio is back up, I cannot wait to order some, as well as some of our family to display around the house. It's great for clients to see the actual sizes around your house too (if possible) so they can see that bigger IS better! =)