Thursday, July 30, 2009

What am I up to this week?


Well... I'm always up to something :) and it's not joke. I can't shut it down...
Marketing and networking is the game of the week!
Besides creating & ordering promo material I've been networking with different event vendors and planners... like in every industry teaming up is the 'key' to succeed :)
We are only human, my day and yours has the same 24 hours so... @ some point we need someone ELSE to rely on... just being brutally honest here.
THANK YOU to all my real & virtual friends who stick w/me along the way to my personal and professional happiness... I mean it.
Am I getting emotional here??? LOL
Anyway, working on my hubby's website http://chizeled.net and putting together a coffee table book for a client as I type.
I'm ready to shoot a private event on Saturday night, meet with a bride on Saturday and another one on Sunday, lawyers' head shots on Monday :)
Ta-ta for now, R

No comments: