Thursday, February 25, 2010

It can't get better than this...

My Wedding Concierge -- Find Us On the iPhone

A couple of years ago I got one of the 1st generation "infamous" iPhones and after returning it twice for different issues I decided to go back to my old-fashioned trusty cell phone; no internet, no emails, not good for my line of work.
2010 started on the right foot and getting a new iPhone 3G was top priority on my "must-have devices" list.
"Making myself available 24/7 and being just a click away are key elements to my daily business workflow. Instant response to my clients is setting me apart from my competitors... and then some."
Well... that's what I thought 'til I came across “My Wedding Concierge” iPhone App.
Today, this new collaboration tool is changing the way I expose my products and services - taking it to another level.
Now, I'm going places... hope you join the ride soon.
Rosie :)

http://www.my-wedding-concierge.com

"The “My Wedding Concierge“ iPhone App allows brides to research wedding vendors on the go. My Wedding Concierge is the only iPhone App that focuses solely on wedding vendors. Focused on this vendorcentric view, the iPhone App forgoes traditional wedding planning tools such as seating charts and to-do lists.
As a result, My Wedding Concierge can confidently say that all 60,000+ page views last month were of brides using our app to search for wedding vendors in their local areas.

My Wedding Concierge offers one touch email, phone, and visit to the vendor’s website. Wedding vendors can upload up to 30 pictures of weddings for the bride to peruse. 
Brides can rate their favorite photographs and store them away in her favorites folder. 
Brides no longer have to carry around a huge wedding folder with pages ripped out of a magazine. Brides can click on the “Request Info” button and their email is immediately captured and sent to the wedding vendor for follow up.
My Wedding Concierge aims to be the ultimate wedding search engine. Brides will be able to use our site to search for relevant information from wedding vendors, hand selected wedding blogs, images, and news articles. All wedding blogs indexed on our site have been selected for content and brides can search through all wedding blogs in one place instead of visiting each site individually. "

No comments: